Plan your visit
- Mon - Sun: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- The museum is closed on December 25th and 26th 2018 and on January 1st 2019
University Library and tower
- Mon - Fri: 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Sat - Sun: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- The University Library is closed on December 25th 2018 and January 1st 2019
Open until 2 p.m. on December 24th and 31st 2018
By public transport
Leuven is easily accessible by public transport. The University Library is a 10-minute walk from Leuven railway station. More info on www.belgiantrain.be.
If you come by bus, the nearest stop is Rector de Somerplein. Google maps shows the easiest route.
The new circulation plan will direct you to Leuven’s car parks. To avoid the traffic in the city centre, why not park in one of the car parks on the edge of the city and take the free bus to the centre? If you prefer to park nearby, the Ladeuze car park is just one minute walk from the library. Click here for more information about the circulation plan and where to park in the city.