9.30 a.m.|A cup of coffee in a brasserie near Arenberg Castle.
10.15 a.m.|In the morning you have three options to choose from:
- The first option is a guided tour of Arenberg Castle.
- The second is a guided tour of the Noble Living exhibition at the University Library about the castle and its eminent occupants.
- The third is a ‘noble family’-themed walk.
12.30 a.m.|Lunch in a restaurant in the city centre: 2-course menu (main course + starter or dessert).
2.30 p.m.|Meet the guide at the reception desk at M - Museum Leuven for the start of the guided tour of the Power and Beauty exhibition.
4 p.m.|End of the day trip.
- Price per person based on a group of minimum 20 people or a multiple thereof:
- Option 1: guided tour of Arenberg Castle at €36,50 p.p. plus a flat fee of €50.
- Option 2: guided tour of the exhibition at the University Library at €39,50 p.p.
- Option 3: themed walk 'Surprise encounters with the Arenbergs' at €36.
- Price per person for any extras consumed with the coffee on arrival:
- pastry or sandwich: €2,50
- cake: €3,50
- biscuit: €10,50
The prices can still vary depending on the lunch.
- Book at least 3 weeks in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning +32 (0) 16 27 22 73.
- Day trips are available every day of the week except Wednesdays from October 26th 2018 to January 20th 2019.
- Depending on availability, the morning and afternoon programme can be switched round.
- If there is absolutely no availability for a visit to Arenberg Castle on your chosen day, as an alternative we can offer a visit to the ‘Noble Living’ exhibition at the University Library about the lives of the occupants of the castle. This may make a slight difference to the price.